Wednesday, July 20, 2005

bardachd san nos ur

A-nise, smaoinich mi gun cuirinn dan romhaibh a tha fada, airson's gun cnuasachaibh air agus innse dhomh cho math no dona sa tha e. Co-dhiu, seo e;

THE EMPEROR'S NEW THESIS

Touche, touche I've linked the past
With the present in an orgy of bloodlessness
My mind is crass
But penitent and all too worthy
I dug the rows of hypostases
And reinforced the claim
That death in life rules over men
Ever speaking, ever maimed
And on the pages there enshrined
I proved that souls are banished
From the bodies they inhabit
Leaving the corpses of the famished
To stare out of the sockets of the state
Enforcing whoredom's penalties
Entranced heads on zombie bodies.

The rivers are only tributaries
That flow through the mills of cessation
On their way to the pit at the heart
Where the gods of the present, our men
Rip entrails and vision apart
And the grey desert of concrete
Becomes sicker and sucks up the dead
Till the walls are papered with wails
And the blood is no longer red
But cancerous and toxic black
Our gasps never reach sense
And I write of this disaster
As against my sentience

There's no longer life expectancy
We only expect slow hell
From where it comes doesn't matter
We're all victims of ourselves
And the harpy's vision that promoted
Cluster bombs instead of bread
Shatters all inside the hive
To our doom we're blindly led
But still I write in deaf tones
In ears that have been scorched
And tears can never flow no more
From my eyes that have been parched

A river of words that no-one can read
Speaks to me that time has now passed
As I float over radioactivity swamps
And my arse gives out a blast
Of fruity melanomas

To kiss the earth and live once more
Is not the fate of this god
He's deader than most, his lore
Says once there was life
But now there is none,
So return to your cell in the caverns
That were made from shrapnel mountains
For fear you'd see the truth
We sickened and poisoned our home
The place that we once knew as everything
Beyond the diseased gladly roam
There is no hope it seems at last
Under the weight of corruption's blows
The penitence I once gave to my courtiers
Deserted them in their throes

A universe of deception, the world
So I live in a monastery
Where the dead pray more than they laugh
And grime covers all in its slurry
But fascism reached the afterlife
The angels they rave and they shout
The earth that you once had to pass through
Now shits you, you bleed all about
So give up man, on the promise
That life when you're dead will be peace
The lead factories will still produce
And your brains will be there in the lees

Latha math a bhalachaibh, na bithibh cho bronach riumsa, idir idir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home