Tuesday, June 14, 2005

hallo hallo a dhaoine

Nach math e a bhith beo, fhuair mi tiodhlac bho Dhia an-diugh, ach chaidh e a bith aig deireadh an latha, dhearbh sin gu bheil rudeigin ann nach eil sinn a' tuigsinn. Ach co-dhiu, seo mo thiodhlac dhuibhse.

Joyfulness is potent
Potentiality or bust
My loving returns to haunt me
My thoughts thin and their husk
So happiness is found in laughter
Sadness in the death of me
If I could choose I'd be forgiven
For all the crimes I pledged to be
And all the wishing I lead onwards
Is forgotten in the time of dusk
When sleep falls upon my slumber
And faint hearts prompt a blush
On the face of the woman
I lived for yet never loved
Until the day we parted
Love came upon me unawares
And I regretted what we'd started
Reveal to me the state of man
Encapsulated in your skin
The human race must have a future
If your beauty is akin
To the hope of restitution
That men carry to the grave
To lie beside your nakedness
Brings freedom to the slaves
All contours create a happiness
That many never share
If I was then now you are
Eternally aware
Of all the love you grow in me
Of all the pain you ease
If I could caress your chest
My heart and will would please

Le gaol air na boireannaich

Triple-headed Janus skies
My three heads are heavy, there it lies
If I were a witty god
I'd burn the fruits of consternation
But as I'm all for sparing the rod
I'll begin to hatch the disputation
In times to come I'll be remembered
For bringing man to plenitude
There never was a god in man
I use them as a subterfuge
When willingly I crush the mighty
Beginning with the death of Brown
BLair is prey to wenches flighty
And that will promise me the crown
Of folly and antipathy
The sweetest truth I found by chance
The rule of man degrades the ruler
Oh Nietszche still with romance
If any man can crush redeemers
Why can't any man become a god
All proles dispute the heaven-breathers
And then they rise and bring to sod
The men who grow such sickness
In those who never fall for sin
We have no need to feel revenged
But wish to grow and spread our wings
The state is an obstacle for superman
If love is true there is no need
To deny our love with morality
Love for all becomes our creed
If Jesus crushed the life of laughter
And Kaiser Blunkett does the same
Then in solidarity with refugees
The revolution comes, there is no blame

Tha mo cheann cho adhartach ged a tha mo bhron air liathadh

Treacly trips to providence
Are unlikely to fulfill
The word is not hear
But a presence and a will
I use the gods to kill the monster
That becalmed me with myself
If I could become alabaster
I'd kill as many as have health
In this world of sipping folly
And drunken penitence
I'd rather appear dead than jolly
And contradict the statutory sense
That time provides us all with time
And not a condemnation
We live as though we never could
And die in indignation
That no-one killed the God in Christ
Before he killed the God in us
All men are capable of redemption
There are no sinners, only us
So live a lifeof sanity
Refrain from harm, from guilt
And traverse the times of disappearance
By redeeming those they killed
The dead shall live, in living die
But death holds many charms
If you could predict when
Then you'd find so many arms
In which to lie before your time
With which to love before you pass
So death is better than un-life
It gives life now to the mass

Chan urrainn dhomh stad a chuir orm

I lived my life as a slave
And watched the romans pass
Grimly by my pagan grave
Dance about with Yarilo
And strew the ground with seed
I reposed then with Angus Og
And learned to make my fingers bleed
As I touched her fur gently
My mind was slowly deranged
By the high priestess of vulgarity
Oh the sacred, oh the range
Where we died continuously
For days and nights and days
Until I woke one morning
To be burnt by dawn's new rays
She'd stolen all my life it seems
And left me alone in the dark
My death made precious little sense
As I chewed on bitterness bark
Till the poison reached my neurons
And seeped into my sap
I'm pithy now or just pishy
And my eyes have turned to crap

Bratach dubh-dhearg air a thogail a-nis
Gur fada beo spiorad na h-ainn-riaghailteas

Agus mise leis
Daibhidh Ceannfalamh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home